This will be my last song until we come back from Canada. Look for a new song from me in September. Thanks for listening!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
O Sakura, that is a tricky song and you sang it so well! Grammy has never heard that song before, and I know thousands of songs! You gave Grammy a real surprise, didn't you? See you soon in Canada!
hi nice Sakura. I am from a very far country and I speak spanish, but me and my little daughter Isa, love hearing your beautiful songs!! congratulations!!!
Sakura is the third of the four daughters of Chikara & Sarah. She just turned four and she's not quite into preschool so this is an outlet for her creativity. Sakura is constantly singing and dancing so hopefully this will be a good medium for her and also a keepsake for when she's older.
6 comments:
O Sakura, that is a tricky song and you sang it so well! Grammy has never heard that song before, and I know thousands of songs! You gave Grammy a real surprise, didn't you? See you soon in Canada!
I'm so glad you did that song! That's my favourite Japanese kids song and I was going to request it! Well done! Katie xxoo
Sakura chan, Stephen and I really enjoyed listening to this song and think you are TOTALLY cute!
hi nice Sakura.
I am from a very far country and I speak spanish, but me and my little daughter Isa, love hearing your beautiful songs!! congratulations!!!
Hi Sakura!!
You're a great singer!! Though I don't understand the japanese songs they still sound beautiful :)
Keep on singing :)
More songs please Sakura! You make Grammy smile (and cry a little :))when you sing.
Post a Comment