Hi! It's been a long time hasn't it! Thank you for listening to my songs even while I was on summer vacation. But I'm back now and I have a whole bunch of new songs to sing for you. Please enjoy!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
GOOD JOB! It sounds great, I'm so glad you have more songs:)
Sakura is the third of the four daughters of Chikara & Sarah. She just turned four and she's not quite into preschool so this is an outlet for her creativity. Sakura is constantly singing and dancing so hopefully this will be a good medium for her and also a keepsake for when she's older.
3 comments:
GOOD JOB! It sounds great, I'm so glad you have more songs:)
Love Kim
Ha ha ha! I was just singing that song to my nephew yesterday! Did she say "Life's an elephant?" how funny! Katie M
She said, "Life is but a street"! There's no use telling her the words are different. A little stubborn, Sakura is.
Post a Comment